fot

re:brake fail:NOW I'm SCREWED

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: re:brake fail:NOW I'm SCREWED
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 16:35:14 -0400
Well,
I didn't find a leak, so I tried to bleed the system using the listers'
suggestions.  I started - and ended - with the rear right.  As I was
loosening and tightening the bleeder nut, a broke the metal of the thing
that it screws into.  I think this is the cylinder??
Now, there is fluid all over the garage, and no way I think I can repair
it.  Time to call my mechanic and tow Oelvis to someone who will give him
proper care.
Hopefully, it is not too costly.  What a learning experience.
Sirmoog