fot

Re: TR6 Wheel Bearings

To: jantoms@vbe.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Wheel Bearings
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:31:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I saw your request from yesterday (or more).... went home and took apart
several TR6 wheel bearing kits to see what numbers I could find and then
double checked in the Timkin catalog to make sure I got the numbers right.

The TR6 uses an inner and an outer bearing on the rear hub. The Timkin
part numbers are:

Outer:
Cone - L44649
Cup  - L44610

Inner
Cone - LM29749
Cup  - LM29710

Hopefully, I didn't mix up the inner and outer designations, but this
is what was in the kits. FWIW, the bearings had NTN and NSK
designations on them and they were made in Japan and Germany.

That is all.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |