fot

Bios of members?

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bios of members?
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:48:15 -0500
Hi all!

Thanks to all so far in answering my questions about my metal-infested
engine!  The wisdom so far is to replace the cooler and longer,
especially rubber lines, and blow out shorter ones you can visually
inspect at the car wash.

In all of my thinking about things Triumphi, I was wondering how
everyone would go for sending me a short bio on yourselves (who you are,
what kind of car you race and where/when/since when, special mods or
something about the car, and maybe a short anecdote about your
experience racing Triumphs), which I can compile into a list, along with
email addresses and forward to each new member as he/she comes on.  Is
this kosher with everyone?  Of course, details are up to you.

Just an idea!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)