fot

Re: one other

To: <rgb@exact.com>
Subject: Re: one other
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 21:56:48 -0600
That's exactly what I'm thinking about doing, and I think I have a junk
TR3 radiator. If I don't, I bet Mark would donate a junk one.
What about the possibility that I am moving the coolant too fast
through the radiator? I have a gutted thermostat in there, but maybe I
need to downsize the opening a bit? The problem worsened at 5000+ RPM.
When I backed off, the temps went down. Even down the straight, with
the foot mashed temps redlined.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race