fot

RE: Fuel Cell Advice needed

To: "'baxter Culver'" <102247.2323@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel Cell Advice needed
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:37:45 -0500
Bill Ames lives on!

        ----------
        From:  baxter Culver[SMTP:102247.2323@compuserve.com]
        Sent:  Monday, June 08, 1998 11:17 PM
        To:  Irv Korey
        Cc:  Bill Babcock; Nick B; Roger Bolick; Chip Bond; Bill Burroughs;
Bill Dentinger; Jack Drews; Chuck Gee; Ken Gillanders; John Harkness;
Alexander Joseph H; Hone_Richard; John Hornbostel; Chris Kantarjiev; Arthur
Kelly; Bob Kramer; Bob Lang; John Lye; Andy Mace; Don Marshall; Pat
McMullen; Russ Moore; Henry Morrison; (NO NAME); (NO NAME); No Name; No
Name; (NO NAME); (no name); No Name; (NO NAME); (NO NAME); (no name); (NO
NAME); Pugs Pivirotto; Hardy Prentice; Ted Schumacher; Jeff Snook; Bob
Wismeer; George Wright
        Subject:  Fuel Cell Advice needed

        Well, fuel cells are alright--and mandatory in some venues,   but as
a true
        vintage racer, let me extoll the virtues of a real vintage fuel
cell, as
        installed in the Peyote MK II.

        That is a beer keg.   right!   a beer keg, complete with the
stampings:
        "Firestone"  and  "Stainless".   I just know that it came from
Milwalkee.

        Yes, I know, I should just open it up and stuff a lot of stuff
inside--that
        and add proper venting and feedlines, etc.    Then it would almost
look
        proper vintage but actually do something for me should we get into,
what
        Stirling used to describe as, a "bit of a shunt".   Or was that
Innes?

        But I have to do it--the safety stuff--and will just as soon as I
polish
        the aluminim skin and . . . . . .