fot

Re: wheel studs -HELP!

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: wheel studs -HELP!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:17:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

There are 7/16 inch studs available that have a knurl diameter of around
.520 inch. I think these will press in without reaming, but I don't know
for sure.

There are several manufacturers of 7/16 studs like Moroso, Mr. Gasket,
and ARP, the longer studs are around 2 5/8 inch up to around 3 inch.

If you go to 1/2 inch, you'll have to ream. The Moroso jobbies come in
two sizes, the smaller size is .615 knurl diameter.

Good luck, I had to take my hubs apart and open up the holes to
accomodate the larger knurl anyway, so I converted to 1/2 inch.

see ya,
rml
TR6's