fot

Re: wheel studs -HELP!

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>, Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>,
Subject: Re: wheel studs -HELP!
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:52:10
At 02:57 PM 6/10/98 -0500, Irv Korey wrote:
>My local NAPA got 1/2" studs 2" long for my TR4 hubs, that I wanted to
>upgrade from 7/16".

Do you happen to have a part number?  I'd like to get some better
wheel studs for my 3A, but don't really want to dril and tap
the hubs for the mongo ARP studs that I'm using in the TR-4.

>I wanted to do this after John Lye ripped up some 7/16"
>studs.

Yeah, that was *way* too exciting for me to want to do it again
soon.  That's as close to testing out my roll bar as I'd like to
come any time soon.

>Of course, he has a 249 HP TR4.

Only in my dreams!

John Lye