fot

Re: Triumph engine and gearbox

To: pmcmull@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Triumph engine and gearbox
From: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:16:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/98 2:59:59 PM Central Daylight Time, pmcmull@ibm.net
writes:

<< Syd Hurrell Accessories >>

Thanks for clearing up the mystery.  I have absolutely no idea of the
condition of the engine, but my guess is that it was pretty highly turned for
the era (pre-1960) given the fact that it came from a Lotus sportsracer.  I
would love to give it to someone who can use it in a historical manner,
preferably vintage racing.  If someone is interested they can either pick it
up in Birmingham (preferred) or I might deliver it to an SVRA venue, the
Pittsburgh VGP or the Lime Rock Fall Festival.

David Whiteside
205-320-0555