fot

RE: nomination to FOT

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: nomination to FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:53:49 -0500
Dan was on the list...but asked to be removed. Said he couldn't keep up with
all of the BS on TRs.

Your GT6 seats are loaded into the Ceilley Racing vehicle and headed for
Mid-Ohio. I hope you make it so they dont have to bring them back.

Have a good time and say hello to the FOT present.

Regards,

Joe