fot

Re: Hosed

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Hosed
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:24:07 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Irv Korey wrote:

> The speedy Bob Lang wrote:
>
> > Frankly, the biggest challenge at Ft. Worth was _not passing out_ from
> > the heat! And it was a big challange. I can't imagine what it would have
> > been like if temps got up to the 100's.
> >
> > But the free bottled water was an excellent idea! I consumed 1/2 gallon
> > or more.
>
> And never had to take a leak.

Actually, we need to make this a learning lesson. I actually mentioned
this "lack of passing" situation to a buddy whose house I was staying at.
In his words - I was not drinking enough fluid, due to the dark amber
color of my urine... for the rest of the trip, I drank a lot of fluid!

Let's try to remember this so we don't "pass out" from dehydration. Dark
P is _baaaaaaad_.

> ;-)

:-)
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |