fot

Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:21:22 -0400 (EDT)
Well,

It's time to plan again... sorry about the short notice.

I'm making the trek from Boston, MA to Hudson, WI by way of Elkhart Lake,
WI for VTR and the Brian Redmond International Challenge at Road America.

I'm just trying to see if there are any other Triumph folks out there in
Cyber Space that are planning on a similar route...

In short I-90 to I-43 and some I-94 in there somewhere over in Wisconsin.
I'll actually try to do some scenic roads (for example I intend to avoid
the NY State Thruway by means of taking US 20 from Albany-ish to
somewhere this side of Scranton, NY... but this is def. not a scenic
tour. I mean to get to Road America in 2 days from Boston...

FWIW, I'll be in Hudson, WI the day before the VTR starts (Monday, July 20),
so I could be available to "help out" if anyone needs hand doing whatever.

So, if anyone has an itinerary that is anything like this or if you are
along any of the major routes that I indicated and if you are interested
in possibly caravanning in some way - then please drop me a line. I
really don't like the idea of driving 1300+ miles completely by myself,
however, I will warn everybody that I make many studid jokes over the CB
in order to drown out or cut down on the bordom factor that one gets when
driving the "interstate route".

Andy M.? Bob B.?? Anyone else en route???

latah.
rml

a-yup.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |