fot

Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:15:01 -0700
My wife and I, along with our dog, will be departing the Winston Salem
area of North Carolina very early Thursday the 16th.  I-77 north, left
on I-64, then a right onto I-65.  Pick up the Tri-State toll way around
the Windy City and catch I-94 to Milwaukee.  I-43 north to state hi-way
57 into Plymouth!  A quick 16 hour ride in our truck with TR-6 in tow!
I would LOVE to see the tractor tour, but I will be in Eau Claire
Wisconsin on Monday.  Are these most popular tractors yellow????
JUST KIDDING JOE!

Pat in NC