fot

Re: bit Triumph weekend at Monterey Historic Races!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bit Triumph weekend at Monterey Historic Races!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:49:07 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Andrew Mace wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Bob Lang wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the question - ADU 4B, that was a LeMans Spitfire???
>
> Yes. Shoulda been, I think, the one with the white nose (as opposed to
> either red or yellow). Right, Chris?

If anyone was there and they got a picture or two of this car - please
let be know. A buddy built a copy of the green/yellow one, and he would
be tickled pink with a good photo of the real thing.

It's amazing how many details you can pick from black and white old
magazine articles and the pictures in the books, but a real picture of
the car would be very nice indeed.

later,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |