fot

Re: Cryptic Messages

To: LANG@isis.mit.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cryptic Messages
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 00:51:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/98 11:32:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU writes:

<<  have to ask - is PC last year's .......... Or did I miss something? >>

<snip>
I guess you just had to be there   :-)

PC, full name: PC CAT, is the Team Prentice mascot.  He has traveled
far and wide: From Victory Circle at Road Atlanta, to victory laps at
other tracks; to a night with me camped outside the Winslow AZ Ford
dealer's service bay.

PC is a "faux cat", but please pronounce that carefully!

 Nonetheless, he does communicate with other team mascots,
and even people who understand his occasional need to paws and
play with the computer mouse.

He does not associate, or wish to be associated with,  Miata drivers.

A true, long distance, Triumph Cat!