fot

Re: Cryptic Messages

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cryptic Messages
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:23:07 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I have to ask - is PC last year's E Prod PC? Or did I miss something?

Anybody know if Sam Halkias is going to the '98 Runoffs(tm)?? I'll have to
skip them anyway - but I wouldn't mind catching a day or two of practice
on my way home from Indy.....

FLASH - going to the Solo II Nationals this year. That'll make three "big
trips" for me this year. One prob, though - I'm not driving the TR6. On
the positive side - the car I'm driving is mildly competitive in DSP, so
if the driver is up to the task... it could be interesting. Plus those
pesky RX3's moved "up" to CSP this year, so DSP should be a free-for-all.

We shall see.

L8r,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |