fot

Need Advice/Information

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need Advice/Information
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:52:08 -0500
I am looking for someone with experience in buying back a totaled car from
the insurance company. I fully expect the TR3A to totaled.

I am currently looking at options for replacement. Regardless of what
direction I will take, I would like to purchase the TR3A back from the
Insurance Company.

What are the steps? My insurance agent seemed unclear. Any advice?

Also:

My family would like to see me replace the car, but I am unwilling to start
with another "restorable" car, hence I would like to find one in comparable
or better condition.

I have locate 2-3 candidates in the VTR classified, ranging from 9500 to
14500....14500 is way too salty for me unless those are Canadian dollars. If
there is one lurking out there, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks...

Bruised but not broken in Iowa.

Joe