fot

Re subscriptions for TRIUMPH OVER TRIUMPH magazine

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:37:49 +0100
Dear FOTers.

Further to receiving enquiries for subscription details for 'Triumph Over
Triumph'  magazine from FOTers:-

All we need is your VISA, DELTA, ACCESS, MASTERCARD or EUROCARD number,
plus the EXPIRY DATE, and your ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER.

The magazine is published six times a year, and costs £32 for one years
subscription including air mail postage to the U.S.A. The magazine runs
from the APRIL/MAY 98 issue, and new subscribers will receive all back
issues from that date.

Should anyone be interested, we have a limited number of sets of the first
six magazines (from APRIL/MAY 97), which we are supplying for the special
price of £28 inc. postage

Best wishes

Paul Richardson.