fot

ring and pinion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ring and pinion
From: Linda Wright <mxr125@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:03:46 -0400
Hi fot, For those of us that were at The Glen this past weekend I can't
say enough good about the time spent from great weather to great
friendships. I was unfortunate enough to destroy my ring and pinion gear
with only two laps left in the feature and while running in fourth place
at the time. So, if anyone has a 4:55 ring and pinion I would greatly
appreciate the opportunity to purchase it or trade for a 4:10 that I
have. Help!  thanks,George Wright in Virginia