fot

Whew! (No real LBC content..)

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Whew! (No real LBC content..)
From: Susan Hensley <susan@imagin.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:20:41 -0500
Hi all!

It is with great relief that I can say I am employed again!  After a
stressful two months (during which I have also lost my apartment due to
the new owners wanting to remodel), I have found a marketing position at
BearCom, a two-way communications distributor/reseller.  I start Monday.
 They do radios, Nextel, pagers, faxes, etc., and are using the Irridium
satellite network.  In fact, my desk will be in the Irridium Room due to
a shortage of space until we move into our new building early next year.
 Looks like I will basically BE their marketing communications
department.  It'll be a challenge, but that's what I enjoy!

It looks wonderful, and they will pay me what I asked.  Yee-HAW!!!
THANK YOU to all of you who have helped me through this very difficult
time, whether by finding job leads for me or for being a sympathetic ear
(that helps SO much!)!!!!!  Triumph folks are WONDERFUL!!

Geez... maybe working for a communications company means I'll be forced
to have my first cell phone.  I've avoided one so far, but I guess it's
a really good idea to have one around (Triumph joke left unsaid...).

My address at home is susan@imagin.net, and I am not sure what the new
work one will be yet.  I'll forward it along when I get it.

Thanks again!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)

PS -- Tristan is very happy at the prospect of some real income!  I tore
into the "newly rebuilt .020 over" engine I got in a 1970 Spit and found
it was .030 over and with a stripped head stud, so it's not just being
transplanted into Tristan.  I am still optimistic for the next autocross
event, but if I have to really move out of here in the next 17 days, it
won't happen.