fot

Search for TR3A-1958-White

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Search for TR3A-1958-White
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:08:13 -0500
Fellow Motorheads:

Today I am looking at a white 1959 TR3A restoration project that is totally
dismantled. This is a labor intensive candidate for replacement of my long
term TR3A that was recently destroyed. However the price seems right if it
is truly a restorable car.

If anyone has a lead on another candidate that might be suitable, such as a
restoration that is 'work in process' that is stalled out and available,
this is a good time to mention it. Other situations considered....bring them
on if you have an idea. I am not on the big TR list and direct reply is
required.

Thanks to those people with earlier offers of donated components and project
cars. Tried to evaluate as best that I can and may be back to discuss some
of those offers.

Thanks for the support.

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa