fot

Re: TRF Clearance Sale

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Clearance Sale
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:58:31 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

> My biggest plaint about TRF's sales is that the bulk-mailed flyers get
> to the left coast about three days before the sales are over.

... or in my case a few time _after_ the sale is over.

Remember the news stories about the mail delivery person that was holding
on to piles (I believe the number was in tons) of undelivered mail? Well,
I think my current mail delivery person might be trying to top that
person.. sometimes I get mail something like two weeks after I should have.

Oh well.

At least my mail person is inconsistant and I do get most of the other
clubs' nesletters on/about the beginning of the month.

Strangely, BMW club _always_ appears on the 1st of the month.

They must be paying those guys...

;-)

rml
p.s. and I don't even own a BMW!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |