fot

RE: Castrol R

To: "'Jack W Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: Castrol R
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:55:11 -0400
Uncle Jack, we all know that nothing, not even tar, would leak SLOWLY out of
Triumphs when they are hot!

I share your suspicions. I think Archer, Daniels, Midland is behind it. They
probably have found a way to make soy beans smell like castor beans. Next
thing we know, David Brinkley will be doing commercials for Castrol R.

The worst racing experience I ever had was driving behind a 2 stroke DKW
engined Formula Jr. that had lots Castrol R in his gas. I wasn't fast enough
to get by him and he wasn't fast enough to get away from me. I had to wash
my suit 3 times to get rid of the smell. While the smell of Castol R in
small quantities is great, it is definitely not the case of "more is
better".

GJB