fot

RE: More TR3 suspension & axel/hubquestions

To: mikee@ragtops.com, EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM
Subject: RE: More TR3 suspension & axel/hubquestions
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:01:03 -0700
Ooo, I bet that Ducati drives you nuts. I used to work on them in one of
my previous lives as a bike mechanic. The valve guides are too soft and
very short. And the heads are hell to remove. I still have nightmares
about having ten of those things lined up for warranty work. The 750 GT
guides drive right in and they're harder (in case you're ever looking
for a solution).

Bill Babcock
62 TR3A
67 Maserati
62 Corvette
50 Vincent
63 BSA DBD34 Goldstar
63 BSA Catalina Goldstar
66 Matchless G80CS
63 Honda CA95
97 Honda XR600
and a lot of other junk my wife wishes would somehow disappear