fot

More TR3 suspension & axel/hubquestions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: More TR3 suspension & axel/hubquestions
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:37:43 EDT
You may recall that I started this dialog inquiring about changing to a TR4
front suspension, and I got recommendation about moving into a TR6 instead.
Any of you TR3 guys using TR6 ? Any problems - installing, operating, with
sanctioning bodies ? Preferences ??? Any pitfalls to installation ?

 Since the end of "season", has anyone had a chance to assess their axel/hubs
performance ? Finally, has anyone tried justifying a change in the entire rear
end of the TR3 for safety reasons? [It seems justifiable]