fot

Attending the TR/MG Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Attending the TR/MG Challenge
From: mikee@ragtops.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:41:29 -0500
Amici Triumphi,
   The TR/MG Challenge sounds like a wonderful event and I plan to attend.
Unfortunately, the Italia will still be alot of Triumph  and odd Italian parts
spread
across the floor next June. If anyone else is going from the Phila area
(NewYork to Wash.DC, NJ) I'd like the oppurtunity to go along. I'm a decent
mechanic, I know Triumphs pretty good and I've work on a pit crew before (early
70's IMSA). I'd really like the chance to attend some vintage races from the
inside before I bring my own car. I have and plan to continue attending events
as a spectator to learn what I can of the operation of the races, track and
organizations.

Michael Engard
1970 Rover 3500S
1961 Triumph Italia 2000 GT