fot

New TR4 fenders for Sale

To: <FOt@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR4 fenders for Sale
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:06:02 -0800
I have a right and left rear fender (New) that I have been charged to sell.
I am asking $300.00 each.
I also have an original TR4 factory luggage rack (the ultimate speed
accessory) for $100.00
and how about a complete TR 4 engine for let's say $400.00  All the parts
are in New Mexico and being offered to settle this year's racing
debts...........Lots of other parts if you are looking for something in
particular let me Know....................Cheers Henry Morrison