fot

Re: Uhhhh, Everyone! [was Re: New addition]

To: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Subject: Re: Uhhhh, Everyone! [was Re: New addition]
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:57:05 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Andrew Mace wrote:

> R. John Lye responded:
>
> > >Uhhhh, Greg -   This is a list for "triumph racers" not "triumph vintage
> > racers"......
>
> Richard Taylor added:
>
> > Uhhhh, John -  I'd like to think that there is a little room left on the
> > list to accommodate Triumph Vintage Racers too, don'tcha think?
>
> Uhhhh GUYS AND GALS, I thought it was pretty much for anyone and everyone
> interested in virtually any and all sorts of competitive events involving
> the Triumph marque. You got your current SCCA production racers, you got
> your vintage racers, you got your autocrossers in both "prepped" cars and
> streetable cars, there might well be rallyists out there, and there are
> more than a few very interested and knowledgeable "observer/historian"
> types on the list.

Well put, Andy. I suppose that is why you are El Presidente' of VTR. Such
a way with words.

And I agree. Whether we're Vintage, SCCA, Solo II, Speeede fReakZ -
whatever. There's a lot less of us out there _right now_ than there used
to be and we all need to support each other.

> All this "uhhhh" stuff is beginning to scare me. I thought for a moment I
> was at an online VTR membership meeting! :-)

Uhhh. I agree.? ;-)

> --Andy

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |