fot

VARAC - Bill Dentinger

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: VARAC - Bill Dentinger
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:41:50 -0600
The VARAC newsletter published my write-up on the Bill Ames Memorial
presentation to Bill Dentinger at Black Hawk Farms.

Surprised and pleased....

Bill Ames ran there more than once and of course they were fond of him.

Bob (Whirling) Wismer did a very nice job of this presentation and I need to
thank him for doing this....(as well as buying me dinner the night before
and then bringing me a Hardee's breakfast in the morning)

And thanks VARAC....the Canadian Flag was proudly flown the remainder of the
year.

Happy Thanksgiving