fot

Re: Book found

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>, spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Book found
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:35:02 -0800
Thank you for your patience with me in posting this.  The book is sold.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day ........

Yes to all of you in England ...... I know your thanksgiving is on July 4,
but I hope it was a great day for you also.

Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013