fot

Re: Triumph wins at Phoenix!

To: Chasgee@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph wins at Phoenix!
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 02:10:21 EST
Yeah Steve!! Wish I had seen that one. Just one more reason I gotta get to
Phoenix next Spring...show me the track...no shame in following a winner...at
least during practice!....smile. If you are still coming this way with parts
(like to greg's) let me know and i will meet you there to pick things up. If
you're not coming we still plan to get your way over the two weeks of Xmas.
Let me know what works for you.

Started hand stripping the GT6 body last weekend so moving to the paint shop
over Xmas. Nate is getting excited. NOW he wants a rollbar for Xmas too.
You're a bad influence. Oh...and he said to remind you he's still intending to
help you pit when he can get away from college for the bumper.

Anyways...the "E Ticket Triumph" family salutes you. Well deserved.

Bill Burroughs and crew