fot

Any GT-6's for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Any GT-6's for sale
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:29:23 -0800
Hi Amici,
     An old autocrossing friend from my days in St. Louis
recently e-mailed me to renew acquaintance and to ask if
I knew of any race-prepped GT-6's for sale.  His father is
about to retire, and they have decided to go vintage racing
as a father/son project and they've got a soft spot for GT-6's.
If you know of any such car (especially with some "interesting"
history) that might be for sale, you can either let me know
and I'll pass it on to him, or you can contact Andy Stark
directly at whitedog72@aol.com.

Thanks,