fot

RE: Finally on E-Mail

To: "'Jack Wheeler'" <jwheeler@robus.com>
Subject: RE: Finally on E-Mail
From: Chip Bond <tr4racer@esinet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:17:54 -0500
Friends,

I just got a note from Jack Wheeler who is finally on-line. Good to hear from
you Jack and I hope all is well.

The SCCA flame throwing list is at

wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM

Send a message with the word subscribe in the message area. And I'm sure others
on the FOT could help with bookmarked Triumph/racing sites.

You need no introduction to this group, but I, for one, would love to hear of
your plans for vintage. So how 'bout an update?

Mark could you make sure Jack is on the list with this address?

Best holiday wishes all...

Chip