fot

Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...

To: bwarner@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:29:36 EST
In a message dated 12/22/98 7:12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bwarner@mediaone.net writes:

<< > The way to keep the skunk off of your deck is to "mark your territory".
 > After you've finished a few bottles of brewed product from whatever country
 > of origin you prefer, go around your deck and distribute the byproduct of
 > the brewed product in small quantities at strategic locations on routes you
 > think a skunk might travel. Repeat after rains or snow.  > 0;-)  GJB >>>

 << I don't have skunks, but does your procedure work against raccoons that
 use my pool as a toilet?  >>

I think it must, because I know for a fact that several kids "marked their
territory" in my pool this summer, and I haven't seen the first racoon using
it since.  Or skunks either.  For that matter, I won't even go in it anymore.

Don