fot

Hangovers

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hangovers
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:02:26 -0000
FOTers All

We at Triumph Over Triumph magazine are obviously interested in the
preservation of  Triumph cars - but on New Years Eve, as the global
population takes up position on the starting blocks to drink enough alcohol
to float the world merchant and battle fleets, I feel a helping hand to
preserve Triumph owners would be welcome.

Dr. Hillary Jones (a male doctor and T.V. heart-throb on morning T.V.)
advises the following cure for a hangover.

Fill a glass just over half full of milk, add a good dash of cream, a
banana (skinned) and a table spoon of honey. Give the 'mixture' a good
blast with a blender and drink. Dr. Hillary swears by it. He also said
"Don't ring your Doctor on New Year's Day unless your hangover is worse
than his.

Have fun (and stay away from Bill Dentingers's moon shine - he runs 'old
blue' on it)

Paul