fot

Re: TR list

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>, Mike Cook <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: TR list
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:55:54 -0500 ()
Having secured his permission, I wish to nominate another new member of
Amici Triumphi/Friends of Triumph. I will let him introduce himself to
you, but I will just mention for now that he does have a rather strong
connection to the Triumph marque at many levels (including, as I recall,
driving one of the LeMans Spitfires back in the mid-1960s, even if it was
in New York City en route to the Auto Show for display of the car -- I
hope I'm remembering that story correctly).

Therefore, I am nominating Honorary VTR Member and most certainly true
Friend of Triumph Michael L. Cook:

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999 mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net wrote:

> Andy-
> I would be very pleased to be on Friends of Triumph. However, I'm
> concerned that I might not be able to respond as quickly or completely as
> the rest of the group might want. I use e-mail every day but have, as
> usual, too many projects and too little time. Long discussions might have
> to wait a while.
>
>       Other than that, go ahead and let me know what to do.
>
> Happy New Year.
>
> Mike Cook

--Andy