fot

Re: TR list

To: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR list
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:06:30 -0500
certainly mike would be a great addition.  long tiem standard
tr/blmc/blmi/jaguar-rover-triumph/jaguar car pr person, spitfire racer and
co-drove with us in the playboy and escort pro series.  also (projdly) best man
in our wedding. ted

--
tedtsimx@q1.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.