fot

HELP

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: HELP
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:00:05 -0500

HELP!     HELP!     HELP!     HELP!     HELP!     HELP!     HELP!

Dear TR enthusiasts,

My white TR3A vintage race car is just about ready to be put back
on the track for the 1999 race season.  A new engine and a new
4:10 rear end are just waiting to be coupled to the gear box and
put back into the car.

One problem...........  I still need a set of close ratio gears.

Any and all ideas or suggestions welcome.  Especially welcome
would be a set of gears hiding under someone's bed, or under the
work bench out in the garage, or even, still residing in a car or
gear box.

Thanks in advance.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook