fot

Re: Almost Party time!

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Almost Party time!
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 23:37:18 -0000
You may want to bring along any special elixirs more to your
> taste, and various snacks are certainly welcome as well.  Of
course, any
> appropriate attire is strongly encouraged!
>
>   What:  Annual FCG & B Beach Party
>
>   When:  February 20th, 1999, 7 pm MST.
>
>   Where:  739 South Park St, Salt Lake City, Utah  ( Park is at 540
East)

Thanks for the invite Mark. So sorry the British contingent won't be
there but if there's a stale cheese and onion sandwich left over,
perhaps you could airfreight it here so that Richardson and I can
share it? Looking at our joint finances, mince is a treat and
spaghetti is only once a week!
Everything else is just a memory - Richardson says the painkillers
take away what little pleasure might be left.

Regards
John Mac