fot

Re: [Fwd: Phone Numbers]

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Phone Numbers]
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:56:58 -0500
Jeff Snook wrote:

> Thanks to Jim Hill here are the correct numbers for Cambridge.
> They do have listed C/R gear sets for TRs so I've contacted them
> and am keeping my fingers crossed.
>
> Thanks again to all.

Hey, Snook, have I got a deal for you!! I've got a TR4 gearbox with a
proven competition record of three years in a blue and white TR4. It is
extremely smooth shifting -- especially into third gear. It's like an
uncle of mine -- large space between the teeth. Make ya a special deal,
this weekend only. My fellow racers would probably chip in on the
purchase for you....

--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer