fot

Re: unsolicited pics

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unsolicited pics
From: John and Maggie Hornbostel <mgbme@tke.att.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 13:39:38 +0900
Greetings from Tokyo.

Just a thought from a devoted race-wife.

We just returned from our vacation to a large amount of e-mails from
"the car-guys".
Now, PLEASE don't get me wrong, I love vintage racing and have
thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone involved.  However, I do get the
feeling that a lot of the messages that are sent out are REALLY intended
for a select recipient and not the "bulk list".  Considering the
per-minute costs of computer time here in Tokyo, I would have to agree
with John Mac and encourage select use of the mailing list.  It isn't
that we don't love hearing about the cars and events, but it does get a
bit overwhelming at times.

Just a thought.........

Maggie Hornbostel