fot

Re: Unsolicited pics

To: <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unsolicited pics
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 18:59:00 -0500
At 02:10 AM 1/9/99 -0000, jonmac wrote:
John,
Your message is well noted.  I apologize for my thoughtlessness. Obviously
I simply didn't think this thing through very well.  My feathers are fine
and I'll be more sensitive in the future...and when I bring my 'ole TR-4 to
bonny old England for my "Grand Tour," we'll share a pint or two to make up
for it.
Richard Taylor

I'm delighted the owner is pleased with his