fot

Re: Snook/Drews transmissions

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Snook/Drews transmissions
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:40:29 -0500
Jack,

Hey ole buddy, you had better slow down a little.  I thought you
were retired.  I have tried to slow down a little and rest up,
especially now that I am going to be running a 4:10 rear end with
those C/R gears and O.D. transmission.  I know I'm going to be
real busy this season at the race tracks, shifting about every
second or so.  Still probably won't have the right gearing for
each corner, but I'll have fun trying to find them!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff