fot

Closure on TR250/TR6 Parts.

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Closure on TR250/TR6 Parts.
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:11:37 -0600
Before Christmas, I received a call from a guy nearby. He said that he had
about 4 large boxes of left over TR parts and was looking to give them away
because he had to get out the garage he was storing them in.

I thought if there was anything of interest, I would pass them on to anyone
who wanted/needed them.

Long story short....not as much stuff there as he thought and not worth the
trip for me.

Sorry....it sounded good for awhile.

No need to reply, but I thought I would close on this.

Joe