fot

MR/Triumph Challenge-Mid-Ohio 24-27 June 1999

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: MR/Triumph Challenge-Mid-Ohio 24-27 June 1999
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:49:49 -0600
Triumph Racers

Time to start thinking about SVRA/Mid-Ohio's big "MG/Triumph Challenge"
again.

Contained is a little information on the 'ground rules' for camping with
tent or motorhomes along with the very nominal fees for doing so.

Please note that, if you are coming from a long distance, there is an
opportunity to attend two very good events. The well established "BLACKHAWK
CLASSIC" is staged the weekend prior to Mid-Ohio at Blackhawk Farms Raceway
in Northern Illinois. This is a very good low-key event with a huge emphasis
on pure fun.....low cost entry as well.

Get out your Franklin Planners and ink Mid-Ohio in, as well as the Blackhawk
Classic.

I'll try to publish more information as I get it from Mid-Ohio. I will also
try to field the questions as they come up and publish the answers.

Mailings should be going out to newsletter editors of the various TR
organization. We expect a huge turnout of TR supporters.

Make no mistake, "THIS WILL BE A BIG ONE". There are reports of 50 MG
entrants being projected by our British brethren. 'Standard Triumph' should
be well represented too. Let me know your intentions and I will take the
time to update my list.

Regards,

Joe Alexander