fot

Re: FW: early 70's America Road Race of Champions poster

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: early 70's America Road Race of Champions poster
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:39:48 -0500
At 03:11 PM 1/22/99 -0600, Alexander Joseph H wrote:
Phred

> [...]

Joe,
I graduated from Tech in '64 (M. Arch), taught there (Assoc. Prof.) while
you were there and vintage raced my 300SL (SVRA) at Road Atlanta from '79
to '83.
I bet that you didn't even know that there was such a thing as vintage
racing back in your fire-breathing youth.  Any other Techies out there?
Richard Taylor