fot

Re: Re: Fw: TR3 rings- expansion rings

To: TR3197@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: TR3 rings- expansion rings
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:57:52 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 TR3197@aol.com wrote:

> Hold that thought Billy.  I might have you bring a set out to our suite on the
> ocean in July. $28? wow! FOT at work.

Last time I bought stuff for my regular TR6, I "double ordered"
everything, just to make sure I had all the parts when I started actually
doing the work. Moss sent me Deves rings. I think they were in the mid
$30's range, but TR6 has 50% more parts than a TR4... Note: it was around
the time of this particular rebuild that I stopped saving the reciepts
for all my car parts, so I'm going on memory here... but that marriage is
over, so I might start saving reciepts again... NAH!

FWIW - I still have these, as they are std. size and I actually recieved
two sets of rings in _the first shipment_ from both Moss and TRF.

If anyone needs some std. size TR6 rings, drop me a line, although I'll
probably hang on to 'em "just in case".

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |