fot

Re: Group 44 TR4/4A info request...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Group 44 TR4/4A info request...
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:00:58 -0500
By the late 60's (perhaps earlier) Group 44 was using Minilite wheels.  I
have a set on my street car which came from a race car prepared in the mid
60's.  This was not a Group 44 car, but at least it indicates to me that
the 15X6 Minilite magnesium racing wheels were available in this timeframe.

The good news is that Minilites are still available new (Brett Johnson in
Indianapolis sells them).  These are a much better alternative to 30 year
old magnesuim wheels.