fot

Re: Alloy Heads

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Alloy Heads
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:47:26 -0500
Amici,

Good news!  Thanks to all of you on the list I now have a Clutch
Disk to go with the new C/R gears.  Bill D. suggested I call Dave
Bean Engineering (he even gave me the P/N) and sure enough they
had one.  It is not a GT6 disk, but some obscure Lotus part.  It
arrived today and will be into the car in plenty of time for
Sebring in a week and a half.

To follow on John Lyes post, Racetorations also has an alloy head
they are selling.  He tried to sell me one when I got the C/R
gears, but we declined.

Thanks again for all the help with the gear set and the clutch.
The power of the Force (FOT) is with us!!!!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff