fot

Re: nomination

To: <Gt6steve@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: nomination
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:48:53 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BE5F22.7CAA1280

FOTers
Mr. Kastner's nomination is most welcome.  I am particularly happy to be a
part of any organization that counts him as a member.

Not only have I followed his Competition Preparation manuals for my initial
Triumph, a '65 Spitfire (owned from '67-'70), but the current TR4 has also
benefitted.  And, Mr. Kastner was very gracious as he and Geoff Brabham
signed an autograph book for my son at Sebring in the heyday of Nissan's
IMSA invovement.

Perhaps Kas can attend the Triumph/MG Challenge at Mid-Ohio this summer,
lending his considerable credibility to confirm the seriousness with which
we Triumph drivers approach this monumental occasion.

Best regards,
Roger Beasley
'62 TR4 vintage racecar
Cape Coral, Fl
----------
> From: Gt6steve@aol.com
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: nomination
> Date: Monday, February 22, 1999 4:55 PM
>
> For your consideration, I would like to nominate Mr. R.W. (Kas) Kastner
for
> FOT membership.  You are all intimately familiar with his
acclomplishments and
> I'm confident he would be a welcome addition to the collective expertise
of
> this group.  Any seconds?
> The E-mail for Mr. Kastner would be Kaskas.earthlink.net.
------=_NextPart_000_01BE5F22.7CAA1280

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">FOTers<br>Mr. Kastner's nomination is =
most welcome. &nbsp;I am particularly happy to be a part of any =
organization that counts him as a member.<br><br>Not only have I =
followed his Competition Preparation manuals for my initial Triumph, a =
'65 Spitfire (owned from '67-'70), but the current TR4 has also =
benefitted. &nbsp;And, Mr. Kastner was very gracious as he and Geoff =
Brabham signed an autograph book for my son at Sebring in the heyday of =
Nissan's IMSA invovement.<br><br>Perhaps Kas can attend the Triumph/MG =
Challenge at Mid-Ohio this summer, lending his considerable credibility =
to confirm the seriousness with which we Triumph drivers approach this =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>Gt6steve@aol.com</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; To: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>fot@autox.team.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; Subject: nomination<br>&gt; Date: Monday, =
February 22, 1999 4:55 PM<br>&gt; <br>&gt; For your consideration, I =
would like to nominate Mr. R.W. (Kas) Kastner for<br>&gt; FOT =
membership. &nbsp;You are all intimately familiar with his =
acclomplishments and<br>&gt; I'm confident he would be a welcome =
addition to the collective expertise of<br>&gt; this group. &nbsp;Any =
seconds? &nbsp;<br>&gt; The E-mail for Mr. Kastner would be =
Kaskas.earthlink.net.</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BE5F22.7CAA1280--