fot

Re: Hot dang!

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Hot dang!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:10:19 -0500 (EST)
Howdy-ho, cyber neighbors...

Well, that does it. I'm going home right now and getting my Kirkey racing
seat and putting it in the "race car" and then I'll sit in the garage
making vroom vroom noises for a couple of hours. I mean - I don't have a
prayer of _driving_ either of my cars anytime within the next 8 weeks or
so.

But that's not all bad! I've purposely left my '74 TR6 in a non-drivable
state so that I won't be "tempted" to go for a spin - regardless of the
cold temps and occasional snow that we've seen this year.

Oh well. Hopefully, I'll get one of the carZ out sometime in April. Make
that definitely.

C'ya
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |